Brewer's Starter Kit
This equipment starter kit has everything you need to start brewing beer at home except for the bottles and a brewing kettle. It includes all of the essential equipment needed to start homebrewing and is an economical way to get started. If you're worried that brewing beer at home is complicated and difficult, don't be!
When you get your equipment and ingredients, just load up the DVD and press play. Follow along as we boil it, bucket it, and bottle it. After 2 hours, you'll be surprised just how easy brewing can be. The starter kit yields more than 50 bottles of beer.
Contents of Kit
About Midwest Supplies
- $25 Discount Coupon for your next purchase
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenter and Lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot
- 4oz. Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanse
- Airlock (Keeps air out of the Fermenter)
- Hydrometer (Determines alcohol content)
- Bottle Brush
- Twin Lever Black Beauty Bottle Capper
- Bottle Caps
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Bottle Filler
- Racking Tube with Bucket Clip
- Siphon Tubing
Midwest Supplies is one of the largest retail home brew and wine making supply shops in the United States. Their employees have years of home brewing and wine making experience!
The staff can answer all of your questions about home brewing and home wine making because their employees have made 1000's of batches of beer and wine! Whether you're just getting started or you're already in-the-know, Midwest Supplies is your premiere (and local!) destination for beer and wine making supplies.
You had until Wed, Feb 20 2013 12:00 AM to purchase this deal.
Midwest Supplies5825 Excelsior Boulevard
St. Louis Park , MN 55416
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 7 pm, Sat 10am to 6pm, Sun 11am to 5pm